Capone II Retro Barbershop Chair
The Capone II has a solid rugged construction which makes it the best selling barber chair.
Has a geared raising system that supports up to 700LBS (TESTED) and has one of the most sturdy fully adjustable bases available on the market. Adjustable head rest and legendary build quality. Sturdy no-tip base and foot rest.
- Easy to Setup (some assembly required)
- Ergonomic Design – Designed to fit the natural shape of human back, providing comfort and support to the low back.
- High Quality Eco Leather – Texture satin finish is waterproof, stain-resistant and easy to clean
- High density sponge – provides extra comfort for your clients
- Heavy duty frame – More durable and stronger with increased weight capacity
- Heavy Duty Hydraulic Pump – Simple height adjustment of 4.33 inches
- Premium Chrome Round Base – Classic barber chair base provides stability and is easy to clean.
- 360° Swivel with Lock – 360° Swivel with locking mechanism provides versatility
- Backrest can be easily adjusted to multiple locking positions by a gas-piston lock& release mechanism
- Comfort Footrest – Footrest can be rotated to hold customer’s feet at the angle they like.
- Color: Black
- Material: Steel and Aluminum Frame / Eco Leather
- Overall Dimension :44.09″ x 26.77″ x (48.03″-52.36″) (L x W x H)
- Seat Dimensions: 20.5″ x 18.5″
- Seat Height (adjustable): 24.4″
- Back Size: 18.9″ x 17.7″
- The Pump Stroke: 4.33″
- 1 x Back of a Chair
- 1 x Oil Pump
- 1 x Foot Pedals
Why SEC Barber Chairs?
Get More Info
Do you have any questions regarding this product, need a custom color, material or a custom quote? Please give us a call or fill our the form below and our operators will contact you soon!