InkChair™ & InkStool™ Client & Artist Kit (Grey)
- Chair Width (including armrests): 26″ Wide
- Cobra Backrest Height: 25″ (Headrest extends this additional 8.5″)
- Armrest Dimensions: 16.5″ L x 3.5″ W
- Legrest Dimensions: 16″ L x 10″ W
- Height Range: 20″-24.5″ (seat to floor)
The InkChair™ is not intended to lie flat. The intended use of this product is to provide a comfortable seated or reclined location for clients to rest while receiving tattoos. Depending on the height and weight of your client, reclining the InkChair™ at too large of an angle can cause the base to become unstable and possibly cause the chair to tip over. Upon reclining, always test the chair for stability never recline to the point where the chair base becomes unstable.
When straddling the patent-pending cobra-backrest both of your client’s feet should rest firmly on the floor to prevent risk of tipping. Clients should only sit on the flat seat, never at any time should anyone sit on the armrests, backrest, or legrest (for InkBed™).
If you wish a fully flat option – please consider The InkBed™. The InkBed™ is designed with an extra-wide stable base to provide the needed support for a completely flat profile.
Revolutionary Patented InkStool™
- Heavy Duty Construction
- 300Lbs weight capacity
- Extra Wide Comfort Seat
- Patented Fold-Down Wing Armrests
- Extendable/Removable Backres
- Adjustable Backrest/Chest-rest Height and Angle
- Arms (15 way adjustable) – 8¾” L x 3” Thick
- Seat – 17 ½ ”L x 18 ½ ” W x 6” Thick
- Backrest – 18½“ W x 11 ½”H x 3” Thick
- Wheel Base – 26” diameter
- Backrest Height (from seat) Adjustable – 9½” to 18½”
- Chair Height (seat to floor) Adjustable – 23” to 28”
Why SEC Salon Equipment and Furniture?
Get More Info
Do you have any questions regarding this product, need a custom color, material or a custom quote? Please give us a call or fill our the form below and our operators will contact you soon!